National Account Manager role NSW – Sydney Based
- Do you want to be part of the growth of an innovative company?
- Do you have a knack for building and nurturing relationships?
- Are you fed up with completing reports and cutting through red tape just to get a sale?
- Do you enjoy real autonomy?
Waste Options is an Australian owned waste and recycling services business who specialises in Waste Management Solutions. We provide services to clients Nationwide for all sizes from SME’s to Multi National Businesses with superior customer service and treat our customers fair.
If you are a hungry, driven, switched on, focused, motivated and experienced in the waste industry then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a National Account Manager role, with a focus on providing account management/education to an existing national customer in Sydney, hunting new business as well as nurturing and grow existing relationships across a wide variety of industry verticals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow within the industry and have the flexibility of working for an agile organisation.
Desirable Candidates will have a high standard of the following;
- 2+ Years experience in previous sales/account management position
- Background in Waste management Industry is desirable but not essential
- Experience with tenders and major contracts is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and proven track record of reaching targets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation, computer literacy and organisational skills
On offer is a salary package + super, company vehicle, corporate credit card, tools of trade and a competitive bonus structure. Kick start 2018 by working for a flexible company with no red tape to getting the job done.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to Gaby at email@example.com or call 02 8664 0052.
Suitable candidates will be called immediately